Common Law

  • Preperation of marriage settlement
  • Taking heir’s certificate (certificate of inheritance) and canceling it, determination of estate
  • Making  a will
  • Resolution of any dispute regarding the land registry
  • Lawsuit of partition case
  • Lawsuit of money damages and damages for pain and suffering arising fromtorts and contractual relationship
  • Transaction and litigation regarding Nationality Law
  • Correction of name and surname in Land Registry and Civil Registry records


Canbolat Hukuk Bürosu | Canbolat Law Firm